Working with Biotherm to understand and reduce the impact the organisation has on the sea. This film was produced to launch the first steps in developing the practical measures Biotherm are taking. Including reducing packaging and ensuring the ingredients used in their products are kind to the sea as well as our skin– which on the whole they already are.
- A day on landfill discussing plastics and product design…
- Christmas and New Year aboard a train in India
- Dark Side of the Lens, a beautiful film by Micky Smith
- What should be the top environmental priority for the next 40 years?
- An evening of Oceans at the National Geographic Store: Friday 21st October
- Exploring our emotional relationship with the sea as a drive for marine conservation
- Investigating the impact of climate change on the cultures and ecologies of Scotland’s island communities.
- Why are we sea creatures?
- Kambala Girls School bans bottled water