- Designing our way out of plastic seas – TEDX
- A day on landfill discussing plastics and product design…
- Christmas and New Year aboard a train in India
- Dark Side of the Lens, a beautiful film by Micky Smith
- What should be the top environmental priority for the next 40 years?
- An evening of Oceans at the National Geographic Store: Friday 21st October
- Exploring our emotional relationship with the sea as a drive for marine conservation
- Investigating the impact of climate change on the cultures and ecologies of Scotland’s island communities.
- Why are we sea creatures?
Category Archives: Sailing
Investigating the impact of climate change on the cultures and ecologies of Scotland’s island communities.
This summer I embarked on a six week sailing expedition to Scotland’s Western Isles with scientists and artists to investigate climate impacts closer to home and engage with inspiring models of resilience and adaptation. It was wonderful to be working back … Continue reading